Welcome to the first post on Autumn style ideas. There is nothing like wearing a chunky knit or cosy cardigan on a cold day! In fact, it's the perfect go-to item that keeps you warm, makes you feel comfortable, and above all, it allows you to create awesome outfits. Here are some easily replicated chunky knitwear styling ideas in case you're wondering on how to wear chunky knits and incorporate into your wardrobe.
- Pop your chunky knit over your favourite summer dress, add some boots and hey presto!
- Have you tried wearing your cardigan back to front? Lending itself to a more dressy look. Great if you have buttons!
- Add a secret collar - yes a secret (shhhhhh) collar that looks like a shirt but doesn't add the bulk (or risk of overheating) perfect under jumpers!
- Pop - colour pop. Contrast your knitwear with colour pop jeans or trousers, instantly adds a touch of style.
- Wrap it, turn a traditional cardigan into a wrap style by adding a brooch and half tucking into your bottom half!
- Half tuck, bloggers tuck whatever you want to call it - changes the look instantly! Half tuck the side or front of your sweater into your trousers/skirt to elongate your legs and define your waist
- Add a belt to cinch in your waist and play with textures.